Raymond School’s Student Management Information System
In your role as parents and guardians, easy access to the most up-to-date information about your child is important.
Family Access in Skyward allows parent/guardian(s) the ability and the tools necessary to share and assist in their child’s school experience.
Skyward will give you access to:
- A detailed list providing options to view any excused or unexcused absence.
- Class details and your child’s grades – right down to current individual assignments through the teacher’s electronic gradebook.
- Teacher email links to allow for easier communications between parents and teachers.
- View all student contact and emergency information, allowing for more accurate student data.
- View health records/information.
- Each parent/guardian is issued their own individual username and password, ensuring and allowing parents to view their student’s information.
NEW SKYWARD USERS:
To log in as a parent/guardian, click on the Family & Students link. Your username is: the FIRST FOUR LETTERS OF YOUR LAST NAME and the FIRST THREE LETTERS OF YOUR FIRST NAME
(example: John Smith = smitjoh)
Your initial generic password is: panther1
After this is done you will be prompted to create your personalized new password.
Welcome to our online payment program, E-funds for Schools. This site will allow you to make registration, Panther Pride and lunch payments on your student’s behalf using credit/debit cards or your checking account for a nominal fee.